[QtMoko] MokoFaen theme v2

Yury Sakarinen zyth at onego.ru
Thu Jan 10 21:34:33 CET 2013

Hi, list (and Joif if u still here coz I remember u gonna leave FR dev
for another phone).

Is it possible to use "old-school style" (Faengo, Finxy? don't remember
now, sorry) icons instead Faience in MokoFaen theme v2? Old icons were
large and very clear and comfortable.

Faience icons seems smaller compared to iPhone and other smart phones
icons.
And given the fact that the screen we have less..

So, need I make (hack) a new theme, or may simply overwrite icons?
Sure, i want stay with small upper menu and other goodies.