Ubuntu / Firefox OS for Openmoko

Yury Sakarinen zyth at onego.ru
Sat Jan 12 09:09:52 CET 2013

Dear Diary. For me gta04 expensive. I'm willing to buy it for the same
price I bought my freerunner 5 years ago in Idasystems. It is about 385
euros plus delivery. Note: for this price, I buy only the motherboard
without a case and screen. If it were possible to sell all produced for
this moment GTA04 to ~15 gta02 owners who downloaded images
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/qtmoko/files/GTA02/) at this price,
then perhaps there would be a push to develop and more talks about
gta04. Also I think that near 50 people stayed on older distributions
openmoko (or shr). And I think that is all active community now.