[Community] OpenPhoenux Logo contest - Phase 2 (voting)

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Tue Jan 15 14:25:33 CET 2013

Hi,

Am 15.01.2013 um 13:48 schrieb pike:

> Hi
>
> http://www.openphoenux.org/logo/
>
> Too bad I didn't read about that contest soon enough.

Well, the idea to do that is just 3 days old...
And time to get it printed until FOSDEM is short.

> Kudos to everyone who submitted a design!
>
> If the purpose is to brand OpenPhoneux as a commercial

The idea is to get a logo for the OpenPhoenux.org
community and the "World of OpenPhoenux" stand
at FOSDEM. There, we plan a poster but found that
we don't have a logo...

> product, I think 6, 4 & 7 are the main ones that offer

> enough hooks (to generate stationary, visit cards,etc),
> without being too presumptious on the consumers taste.
>
> I dont think design should be democratic process,

Yes that is true. The voting is part of the opinion building
and decision process but not the only factor.

> though its a Good Thing we can discuss it :-)

Discussions and the reasons why someone prefers this
or that is equally important.

> $2c,
> *-pike

BR,