[QtMoko] dev tools and pc build errors

francesco.devita at mailoo.org francesco.devita at mailoo.org
Sun Jan 20 21:59:45 CET 2013

Hi
I was looking at the QtMoko development tools page here [1] but I didn't
find any infos on how to get and use them.
On QtMoko v48 on my GTA02, if I'm not wrong, there aren't such tools.
So I thought I had to build QtMoko, and I tried following this [2] for
the PC build, but in building it, after the make command, I received these
errors:

 > /root/qte/qtmoko/src/plugins/content/ogg/oggcontentplugin.cpp:24:31:
warning: vorbis/vorbisfile.h: No such file or directory
 > /root/qte/qtmoko/src/plugins/content/ogg/oggcontentplugin.cpp: In
member function 'virtual bool OggContentPlugin::installContent(const
QString&, QContent*)':
 > /root/qte/qtmoko/src/plugins/content/ogg/oggcontentplugin.cpp:53:
error: 'OggVorbis_File' was not declared in this scope
 > /root/qte/qtmoko/src/plugins/content/ogg/oggcontentplugin.cpp:53:
error: expected ';' before 'ovfile'
 > /root/qte/qtmoko/src/plugins/content/ogg/oggcontentplugin.cpp:55:
error: 'vorbis_comment' was not declared in this scope
 > /root/qte/qtmoko/src/plugins/content/ogg/oggcontentplugin.cpp:55:
error: 'vc' was not declared in this scope
 > /root/qte/qtmoko/src/plugins/content/ogg/oggcontentplugin.cpp:65:
error: 'ovfile' was not declared in this scope
 > /root/qte/qtmoko/src/plugins/content/ogg/oggcontentplugin.cpp:66:
error: 'ov_open' was not declared in this scope
 > /root/qte/qtmoko/src/plugins/content/ogg/oggcontentplugin.cpp:70:
error: 'ov_comment' was not declared in this scope
 > /root/qte/qtmoko/src/plugins/content/ogg/oggcontentplugin.cpp:120:
error: 'ov_clear' was not declared in this scope

 > LEAK: 38080 Structure
 > make: *** [all] Error 1

Anyway, I'm interested in the svgtopicture tool, it could be good to
have it also without the entire QtMoko environment.
Any hints? Thank you!

Ciao
Joif

[1] http://radekp.github.com/qtmoko/api/tools-list.html