QtMoko and X applicatiions

Iain B. Findleton ifindleton at videotron.ca
Fri Jan 25 16:37:05 CET 2013

Thanks for the hint.

When I start QM from the qtmoko menu, I get nothing but a blank screen
and an input for an application. I have updated the files in
/opt/qtmoko/etc/qm as described in the Openmoko wiki, but the menu items
for favourites shows nothing. Is there any other updated documentation?
Need I install something?