QtMoko and X applicatiions

Iain B. Findleton ifindleton at videotron.ca
Fri Jan 25 16:37:05 CET 2013

Thanks for the hint.

When I start QM from the qtmoko menu, I get nothing but a blank screen
and an input for an application. I have updated the files in
/opt/qtmoko/etc/qm as described in the Openmoko wiki, but the menu items
for favourites shows nothing. Is there any other updated documentation?
Need I install something?

Harry Prevor wrote:
> On 1/24/13, Iain B. Findleton <ifindleton at videotron.ca> wrote:
>> Is there any easy way to run X applications under QtMoko? I'm not mush
>> of a Qt person, and QtMoko does not appear to have X set up by default.
> There's an application that comes with QtMoko called QX. QtMoko runs
> entirely off the framebuffer by default, but QX is sort of like having
> the X Server inside an application. You choose a command to run in QX
> and it just works.

Iain B. Findleton