Mobile schedule apps -- ConfClerk for SHR (OpenPhoenux/Openmoko)

Lukas Märdian luk at
Mon Jan 28 15:29:11 CET 2013

Hi FOSDEM team,

the ConfClerk mobile schedule app is now also ported to the SHR
distribution (OpenEmbedded) for OpenPhoenux (GTA04) and Openmoko
(GTA01/GTA02) devices.

The ipk and a screenshot can be found here:

Soon it will be in SHR's official feeds!