[QtMoko] Mokofaen red signal strength icon

francesco.devita at mailoo.org francesco.devita at mailoo.org
Tue Jan 29 00:22:11 CET 2013

Il 28/01/2013 21:04, Neil Jerram ha scritto:

> That's great, thanks!
>
> There are also a few Mokofaen fixes that have gone recently into the
> QtMoko repository; please see
> https://github.com/radekp/qtmoko/commits/master/etc/themes/mokofaen.
>
> And then there is one more that I haven't sent anywhere yet, but which
> you may like to consider, attached.
Thank you Neil, I'll look at the patches tomorrow

> Sorry for making your release work a bit bigger.  Mokofaen for me is
> part of the everyday happiness of using a free phone.
I'm happy you like it, I'm working on an update of the theme so if you
have suggestions or requests please tell me.
If you're curious, here are two screenshots of the work-in-progress [1] [2].

Regards
Joif

[1] http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/1005/mokofaen22homescreenwip.png
[2] http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/2113/mokofaen22callscreenwip.png