OpenMoko wiki needs to be set to read-only due to spam

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at
Tue Jan 29 08:18:05 CET 2013

Am 28.01.2013 um 16:12 schrieb robin:

> true, but there are a lot of GTA02 users and there is stuff on the wiki which
> is important to GTA02 and GTA04. I wouldn't mind, if it was hosted at
> but if I remember correctly was only supposed to contain information
> on openphoenux is intended for information on GTA04 only,

while is intended for and open for any GTA0x.

I am not sure if it is possible to copy the MediaWiki from
to (is there read access to the database? does it break links?).

And an important question is to find a handful of volunteers to moderate and clean it up.