Install latest navit on qtmoko without gpsd / GTA02

Radek Polak psonek2 at
Tue Jan 29 08:08:59 CET 2013

On Monday, January 28, 2013 01:32:26 PM robin wrote:

> hi Radek,
> could you quickly explain how your qtmoko-native navit differs from navit
> which runs under qtmoko-qx.

navit under qtmoko-qx uses SDL or gtk or Qt/X11. Native QtMoko navit uses

> in the end it would be much nicer, if one can
> update the sources but not have to use qx to run it. with the current setup
> under qx I can at least make use of your agps scripts, which is nice for
> getting a fast fix!

I am building it in qemu. First you need to compile qtmoko there (which takes
a few days ;-)

Then just checkout my branch:

and dpkg-buildpackage will build the package for you. Maybe i could upload my
whole qemu buildhost, but it's quite big - a few GB with qtmoko and kernel