QtMoko and X applicatiions

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Tue Jan 29 23:52:17 CET 2013

> An alternative would be to modify the touch screen
> kernel driver to send calibrated (and debounced, dejittered)
> events to the kernel. But the kernel can't read/write calibration
> data and adding /sys nodes to to that needs some daemon to
> write it. I.e. also needs some "configuration".

not quite sure, if it applies -- but there's inputattach which si supposed
to act as daemon between touchscreen and X, so that X may use normal input
devices/drivers. since the tslib xorg driver has a known, reported, and
yet still unfixed serious bug, i'd suppose it's rather dead -- so
inputattach would be the way to go anyway.
i did not yet try to use it, but it's on my list for debian.