Bluetooth Keyboard

Sebastian Reinhardt snr at lmv-hartmannsdorf.de
Wed Jul 3 00:17:30 CEST 2013

Am 02.07.2013 23:34, schrieb Ben Wong:
> Update: Just tried this,
>
>    export QWS_KEYBOARD=" neokbdhandler "
>
> Yes, those are spaces on either side. And, yes, weirdly enough, it
> *worked*. I have both bluetooth keyboard input and physical neo button
> input. But, my control and caps lock keys still do nothing. (They used
> to work when I used SHR, by the way.)

Yes, I can confirm it! My Virtual laser keyboard is working, too.

One "new" feature for me: If I type in numbers on homescreen, the dailer
is displayed automatically. Deleting the number with del- key and
pressing the key again, it returns to home screen....now I will discover
more "features" in next days.....

Thanks a lot!

--
Kind regards