Bluetooth Keyboard

Sebastian Reinhardt snr at lmv-hartmannsdorf.de
Wed Jul 3 14:40:10 CEST 2013

Am 03.07.2013 00:17, schrieb Sebastian Reinhardt:
> Am 02.07.2013 23:34, schrieb Ben Wong:
>> Update: Just tried this,
>>
>>    export QWS_KEYBOARD=" neokbdhandler "
>>
>> Yes, those are spaces on either side. And, yes, weirdly enough, it
>> *worked*. I have both bluetooth keyboard input and physical neo button
>> input. But, my control and caps lock keys still do nothing. (They used
>> to work when I used SHR, by the way.)
>>

> Yes, I can confirm it! My Virtual laser keyboard is working, too.
>
> One "new" feature for me: If I type in numbers on homescreen, the
> dailer is displayed automatically. Deleting the number with del- key
> and pressing the key again, it returns to home screen....now I will
> discover more "features" in next days.....
>
> Thanks a lot!

A new effect: With whitespaces in QWS_KEYBORAD, I can use my VKB. But if
I switch off bluetooth or boot with switched off bluetooth, the
touchscreen becomes unusable after few minutes (1 or 2 minutes). Not so
good. The AUX- and Power- Key is still working...anyone else with same
effect?

--
Regards

Sebastian Reinhardt