Bluetooth Keyboard

Ben Wong lists.openmoko.org at wongs.net
Thu Jul 4 05:13:27 CEST 2013

Turned out that having a space at the front triggers a bug such that
the touchscreen won't respond when I was in a call *unless* I held
down the AUX button simultaneously. So, I changed it to this:

  export QWS_KEYBOARD="neokbdhandler "

With just a space at the end, the touch screen seems okay in calls,
but I haven't had a chance to see if my bluetooth keyboard still
works.

--Ben