[openBmap] Android client - unable to send files to server

Patryk Benderz Patryk.Benderz at esp.pl
Fri Jul 12 18:20:19 CEST 2013

Hi,
        according to this information [1], openBmap developer(s) are
monitoring this ML. As I was not able to send an email to devs protected
email, I'll try my luck here. I have problem with android client. It
works and collects data but when I try to send it to openBmap server,
then it hangs forever and count/number of files is not falling.
	Recently I was on holidays in Veitnam, and collected BTS locations on
over 1500 km(122 cellular files and 32 wifi files), so I
would prefer not to lose this data. What may I do debug this problem?

[1] http://openbmap.org/contact.php5

--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521