GTA02 grave problems on high speed trains

francesco.devita at mailoo.org francesco.devita at mailoo.org
Thu Jul 25 10:46:29 CEST 2013

The GSM firmware is the last one, Moko11.
I'm using an original openmoko battery bought a couple of months ago.
Surely it is from a stock but I don't know if its performance degradated
during the years. It seems to me that it works well.

The only thing that I didn't test it is the deep sleep deactivated for
the #1024 bug. Strange enough, in all these years I didn't have so much
trouble to think to be affected by this bug (it is a GTA02A7) so I
always turned on the deep sleep. Yeah I should have checked it following
the procedure [1] but I admit to have been too lazy to play with FSO.
Now I deactivated the deep sleep to see how my GTA02 behave but I have
to wait till the next train trip to test it.

So apparently it's true that there are not two equals GTA02 in this world :)

Joif

[1]
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/GSM_oscillating_between_registered_and_not_registered_aka_1024#Bug_detection