qtmoko blacklist

joerg Reisenweber joerg at openmoko.org
Thu Jul 25 16:39:20 CEST 2013

On Thu 25 July 2013 16:28:42 urodelo wrote:
> I mean that I want the phone to reject those numbers or that they can't
> call me
Reject is basically no problem (though no idea how to implement it on qtmoko),
"they can't call me" won't fly since that would need support from (your)
carrier to reject the call invite before it even gets signalled to your
device. Switching off modem hard as soon as an inbound call from blacklisted
number gets detected would at least cause a "the callee isn't available"
message.

/j
(alas the above page got scrapped due to resignation(!!), so here some
supplementary links:)
http://www.nonhtmlmail.org/campaign.html
http://www.georgedillon.com/web/html_email_is_evil_still.shtml
http://www.gerstbach.at/2004/ascii/ (German)