qtmoko blacklist

urodelo urodelomutante at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 25 17:31:09 CEST 2013

it is not illegal (why should it  be? )  android already implements
something similar

i would prefer something which closes the connection once it arrives to my
phone; the meaning for the calling number is: don't bother me
that's also because if i let it ring (even if there's no vibration or
tone), it wastes my poor battery

your answering machine isn't easy to create for me

--
不要催我!你曾經問過梵谷畫很快嗎?