OpenMoko mentioned on Networkworld

Niels Heyvaert nielsheyvaert at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 26 15:17:59 CEST 2013

Hi all,

Via Linuxtoday.com I found a slideshow trying to present the recent history of Linux for mobile devices.

http://www.linuxtoday.com/upload/linux-for-mobile-a-visual-history-130724062005.html

Take a peek at slide 6 of the slides and you'll notice a picture of the Neo1973 and some text about the project.

http://www.networkworld.com/slideshow/112000/linux-for-mobile-a-visual-history.html#slide6

The slides mix up the Neo1973 and Freerunner. In addition, Openphoenux is totally omitted.

Feel free to give comments on networkworld.com and/or linuxtoday.com. As such, we can get some additional visibility.

Kind regards,

Niels