Build application for QtMoko with qemu-armhf

Adrien Dorsaz adrien at adorsaz.ch
Fri Jul 26 21:33:18 CEST 2013

Hello!

I'm a little bit lost with the use of my qemu buildhost to compile and
create my own QtMoko application.

Right now, I was able to compile my own application with the chroot
image, upload it on my GTA04 and run it without big issues. If you are
interested in my application it's available on github [1]. It's just a
configuration and graphical tool to use ics2qtcal to be able to get
online calendar.

I was able too, finally, to make my own qemu-arm Debian Wheezy image
following these steps [2]. But to be able to compile my application I
need QtMoko dev libraries. As you can see I've tried to simply configure
and make like on chroot, but I wasn't able to finish compiling (I didn't
have files of qtopia in the good place).

So, my question is : Now I'm able to emulate an armhf computer, what
should I make to continue compilation ? Should I read the old QtExtended
documentation [3] or should I take the qtmoko-chroot-armhf script and
apply same methods ?

Regards,
Adrien

[1] : https://github.com/trim/getcal