qtmoko-eyepiece

Adrien Dorsaz adrien at adorsaz.ch
Wed Jul 31 17:50:56 CEST 2013

Hello !

Le mercredi 31 juillet 2013 à 16:13 +0200, Radek Polak a écrit :
> On Tuesday, July 30, 2013 08:47:59 AM Griera wrote:
>
> > there is only the package for armel version.
> > Thanks a lot. Griera.
>
> Should be fixed now (but not tested).
>
> BR
>

> Radek

Thanks, now we've the package, but it doesn't find libdjvulibre21 and
libfontconfig1 when it starts and ask to install them. I've already
installed them and when it tries, it makes error : "Installation
failed".

I've tried to open a PDF despite of the error message, but I've a
message which said it cann't load plugin.

Does someone have any hint to make it works ?

Thanks,
Adrien