fingerkeyboard

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Fri Jun 7 09:15:34 CEST 2013

On Thursday, June 06, 2013 10:35:45 PM Akli Mahroug wrote:

> Hello!
>
> Wanting to get back the fingerkeybaord, I unchecked
> "plugins/inputmethods/fingerkeyboard" in
> qtmoko/src/module_inputmethods.pri. Recompiling failed with the
> following error in configure:
>
> /    Project (/extensions/projects.pri{file}) ERROR: Error parsing file
> /home/tanit/qtmoko/src/module_inputmethods.pri at line 3//
> //    qbuild died with signal 6 at
> /home/tanit/qtmoko/src/build/bin/configure line 3597/
>
> What else do I have to do to compile the fingerkeyboard along with the
> svgkeyboard ?

Hi,
you can easily compile even disabled project. Something like this:

	cd qte/qtmoko/src/plugins/inputmethods/fingerkeyboard/
	/root/qte/build-gta04/bin/qbuild

This will produce the .so

Btw fingerkeyboard does not currently compile with new gcc (something with
String(NULL) constructor) but it should be easily fixable.

Hmmm i should have already made packages for these old inputmethods. Maybe
i'll kick myself to it after my new GTA04 arrives ;-)

Regards

Radek