how big is the advantage of the gta02s and gta04s regarding private data?

Timo Juhani Lindfors timo.lindfors at iki.fi
Mon Jun 24 08:04:08 CEST 2013

joerg Reisenweber <joerg at openmoko.org> writes:
> yes, at least in maemo-extras-devel repository, search *) for facebrick iirc.
> I'd bet it's not too hard to port any such implementation to wharever linux
> you want, the few maemoisms are easy to convert or just to scrap. The core for
> sure is platform agnostic.

http://maemo.org/packages/package_instance/view/fremantle_extras-devel_non-free_armel/facebrick/0.6/

says that it is non-free. I couldn't find source code from that page.

Googling around I found a git repo
https://github.com/rburchell/facebrick that has some files with LGPLv2.1
banner. Last commit seems to be dated 'Fri Jun 18 12:26:59 2010 +0100'.

The issue https://github.com/rburchell/facebrick/issues/17 also
complains that the code can't be compiled since the code has

#include "fbsession.h"

but that file is not included in the repo (confirmed). The other issues
are all from three years ago.

Is anybody actually using this?