Bluetooth Keyboard

Ben Wong lists.openmoko.org at wongs.net
Mon Jun 24 23:56:22 CEST 2013

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 12:59 PM, Sebastian Reinhardt
<snr at lmv-hartmannsdorf.de> wrote:

> I seem to remember Radek saying about a year ago that the issue was not too hard to fix, but I think nobody has stepped forward to do it.
>
> Not really correct!

As usual, I am glad to be shown wrong. :-)

It seems what you are looking for is "neokbdhandler".

Here's Radek's bug tracker for the issue, last updated a year ago:

  https://github.com/radekp/qtmoko/issues/116

  spacefrogg opened this issue May 13, 2012

  BT keyboard writes to console

  After successfully connecting a bluetooth keyboard to the GTA04 all
keyboard input seems to be sent to the system console 'behind' the X
session.
  It seems that it must be claimed by the neokbdhandler to function properly.

  radekp commented May 13, 2012

  Yup exactly. The input method system should be quite well documented:

  http://radekp.github.com/qtmoko/api/qt-embedded-charinput.html
  http://radekp.github.com/qtmoko/api/tut-deviceexample.html

  It should not be that hard to make it working at this point.

--B