Giving away my gta2

steve dlist at bluewin.ch
Tue Jun 25 08:41:56 CEST 2013

Hi,

  Unfortunately, I don't any time left to play with this device so I
  prefer giving it away rather than letting it take dust.

  I would like to give it to somebody who cannot afford to buy one and
  for whom it would be useful to use as a developing device, so the
  community would benefit from this donation.

  I will send it free in Europe with two batteries and the original usb
  cable. Please send me privately your request explaining why you would
  be the right person and I'll choose by the end of the week the happy
  man.

  Keep on the good work.

Best,
steve