GTA02 act as gps mouse?

Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli GNUtoo at no-log.org
Sun Mar 17 14:12:29 CET 2013

Hi,

I'd also like to use my gta02 as bluetooth GPS with Android(Replicant)
devices.

There is an application for that in FDroid(a free software market/google
play replacement that contains only free software):
http://f-droid.org/repository/browse/?fdcategory=Navigation&fdid=org.broeuschmeul.android.gps.bluetooth.provider
The application is called BlueGPS

I've tried to make an up to date python application for the freerunner
from scratch...

But my application is not reliable at all:
-> it can only be closed by a kill (because of the while True: at the
end), I did the while true because rfcomm was not always reliable at
the beginning, maybe I should restest without it...
-> bluez is somehow unreliable and it doesn't always find the adapter.

So to use it, install Fdroid, then BlueGPS within Fdroid.
then run my gps script.
Then do that on the freerunner:
wget
http://git.kernel.org/cgit/bluetooth/bluez.git/plain/test/simple-agent?id=910ffb4ca785da71b670bf105e234435c67fd7fe
-O simple-agent
chmod +x simple-agent
./simple-agent

That will permit you to pair it with android...
you'll have to enter a pin on android and in simple-agent...

Denis.