Invitation to indicate interest in next batch of GTA04A5 boards

joerg Reisenweber joerg at openmoko.org
Tue Mar 26 16:13:43 CET 2013

Encrypted GSM calls are basically not feasible
to transfer encrypted voice you need a data link between the both ME, GSM
creates GSM-codec voice path, not a data path. Means your data gets mangled by
carrier's audio processing. You *can* *not* send data at a reasonable speed
over a GSM voice call link.

/j