Wish list WAS:Re: SIM not ready(solved/closed)

Sebastian Reinhardt snr at lmv-hartmannsdorf.de
Fri Mar 29 14:34:13 CET 2013

Am 29.03.2013 14:10, schrieb Matteo Zaffonato:
> On 29/03/2013 13.58, Sebastian Reinhardt ha scritto:
>> So only one dream is left:
>> [...]
>> - contact/ task/ calender- sync. with Thunderbird/Lightning under Linux
> If you have a Google account you can install ics2openmoko to
> synchronize Google Calendar and Google Task with your Openmoko with
> Qtmoko installed.
>
> Matteo

I know this sync capability. But there is no need to give Google these
data, too! They know too much, already!

Yes, I know about the problems with metal cases and antennas. The
"egg-phones" (german: "Ei"=> ;-) ) had some problems in past and they
try to solve it by platic covers etc., but this is an differnet thing.......
The wish for an metal case is due to my work condition. I am employed by
an farm machine dealer and some of our mechanics like to drive over
phones with harvester or tractor, somtimes :-) But not with my Moko!

About my wish list: everybody is free to complete it. I like to get back
the hand writing input, too and many other things. Maybe, we should
start an wish list with voting/ weighting for future development on
QtMoKo's/ GTA04's website (incl. possibility for "growd funding")...?

@Radek: If it helps, I can donate an VKB to You, no problem. But one
thing I can not donate is: time. I need some for my self.......

--
Regards

Sebastian Reinhardt