[QtMoko] new version of FBReader with Qt4

francesco.devita at mailoo.org francesco.devita at mailoo.org
Tue May 7 19:30:08 CEST 2013

Hi
There is a new version of Fbreader [1] and it now uses Qt4.
Should it be easier to integrate in QtMoko now? Has someone tried it
already?

It is not yet in the Debian repositories but I wanted to give it a shot,
so I downloaded the source code and I tried to compile it on my GTA02.
Unfortunately it fails at some point with some errors related to the
code, I think.
I opened an issue on github here [2] but no answer yet.
If you can take a look at the code, can you give me some suggestion?
Thank you.

Joif

[1] http://fbreader.org/content/fbreader-beta-linux-desktop
[2] https://github.com/geometer/FBReader/issues/236