Help to grow The Independent Mobile Tool Community!

Patryk Benderz Patryk.Benderz at esp.pl
Wed May 8 17:34:37 CEST 2013

[cut]
> apparently useful. And because the neighbour also has it. Like a mouse in
> an experiment.
	...so sad... and so true. This is well thought text - will be great
help in discussions. Especially for me - I often need to defend our
opinion when discussing with my friends.
	Sadly I notice most of them do not care about their privacy and most of
your arguments will not convince them as long as they can have cheap
device with eye-candy looking software.

--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521