QtMoko v55 for Freerunner upgraded to wheezy

Raphael Wimmer raphael.wimmer at ifi.lmu.de
Mon May 13 14:53:54 CEST 2013

On Sun, 12 May 2013 17:36:35 +0200, Radek Polak <psonek2 at seznam.cz> wrote:

[...]
> Hi,
> is it configured properly? Make sure you have these values in
> /etc/default/gpsd:
>
> START_DAEMON="true"
> DEVICES="/dev/ttySAC1"
> GPSD_OPTIONS="-b"

The config file is correct. I'll reinstall v55 from scratch to check if I
did any other modifications that caused the problem.
I'll file an issue on Github once I get to do it.

Raphael

--

Dipl.-Medieninf. Raphael Wimmer
Wiss. Mitarbeiter / Research Assistant

Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München   E-Mail: raphael.wimmer at ifi.lmu.de
LFE Medieninformatik                     Skype:  real_raphman
Amalienstr. 17 / Raum 206                WWW:
http://www.medien.ifi.lmu.de
80333 München                            Tel:    +49 (89) 2180-4659
Germany                                  Fax:    +49 (89) 2180-99-4659