[ANNOUNCE] openmoko.org server move

Ranjit Pillai ranjit.tvm at gmail.com
Tue May 14 14:52:36 CEST 2013

great people.... great community... everything is great about it...
learned and 'am still learning a lot from such a movement.. kudos to
every effort and the continuation of this in the form of GTA04

BR

On 5/14/13, Harald Welte <laforge at gnumonks.org> wrote:
> Just an interim status update:
>
> The following services have been moved to the new machine now:
>  * www.openmoko.org (http)
>  * wiki.openmoko.org (http)
>  * downloads.openmoko.org (http, ftp, rsync)
>  * 3rdparty.downloads.openmoko.org (http)
>  * svn.openmoko.org (http)
>  * svnweb.openmoko.org (http)
>  * git.openmoko.org (ssh, git, http)
>  * admin-trac.openmoko.org (http)
>  * webdesign.openmoko.org (http, was already defunct)
>
> I'm currently working on docs.openmoko.org. Once that is done, I'll
> probably leave everything for some time as-is waiting for fall-out.
>
> Later (next week or the week after) I'll continue with the remaining
> parts, which will most likely be the more difficult ones:
>
> * people.openmoko.org (ssh, http)
> * imap.openmoko.org (imap)
> * mail.openmoko.org (smtp)
> * lists.openmoko.org (mailman)
>
> But there will definitely be a heads-up before that happens.
>
> Regards,
> 	Harald
> --
> - Harald Welte <laforge at gnumonks.org>
> http://laforge.gnumonks.org/

Ranjit Pillai
gnumen.org - Life & Tech in subjective perspective(Project M)
librelab.org  - Place of convergence of Subjective Technology(Project EP)