[ANNOUNCE] openmoko.org server move

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Tue May 14 21:34:34 CEST 2013

Am 14.05.2013 um 18:37 schrieb Patryk Benderz:

> [cut]
>> OpenPhoenux != OpenMoko. Rather >=.
> 	I know, the same way: GTA02!=GTA01, rather GTA02>GTA01, however it was
> (and is) successfully discussed here. It is similar with GTA04 which

GTA01 and GTA02 (and the planned GTA03) were Openmoko devices.

> seems to be still discussed here.

GTA04 was not and is not supported by Openmoko (except the openness which we
really appreciate) and OpenPhoenux is also an independent initiative. Yes, GT04 can
of course be discussed here, but its official lists are others.

There are also Letux 7004 (tablet) and others which need a common home with GTA04
and I don't think they have much in common with GTA01 and GTA02 (except being
ARM based and SHR / QtMoko capable).

There was also some cross-posting in the past because GTA01&GTA02 owners
may also be interested about newer developments by the OpenPhoenux project.
And, there are also some connections. But I also received complaints about this
duplication.

So it is impossible to serve everybody equally well :)

-- hns