[ANNOUNCE] openmoko.org server move

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Thu May 16 09:52:33 CEST 2013

On Wednesday, May 15, 2013 05:32:15 PM Patryk Benderz wrote:

> well, i just hope Radek earned a lot for selling this domain ;)

The story is quite sad for me personally. I have spent thousand hours on the
project. I was against registering qtmoko.org, but still people did it and i
had no control of it. And everybody started using qtmoko.org instead of
sourceforge url so it's first in google result list. Now there is some crap on
the site and the qtmoko project looks dead because of it.

I really had no single cent from qtmoko.org nor from whole qtmoko project...

Regards

Radek