[ANNOUNCE] openmoko.org server move

joerg Reisenweber joerg at openmoko.org
Thu May 16 10:52:41 CEST 2013

On Thu 16 May 2013 09:52:33 Radek Polak wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 15, 2013 05:32:15 PM Patryk Benderz wrote:
> > well, i just hope Radek earned a lot for selling this domain ;)
>
> The story is quite sad for me personally. I have spent thousand hours on
> the project. I was against registering qtmoko.org, but still people did it
> and i had no control of it. And everybody started using qtmoko.org instead
> of sourceforge url so it's first in google result list. Now there is some
> crap on the site and the qtmoko project looks dead because of it.
>
> I really had no single cent from qtmoko.org nor from whole qtmoko
> project...
>
> Regards
>
> Radek

please everybody, don't navigate to that url qtmoko dot org - the site got
hijacked by vigara/cisalis CHEAP! gangsters. Don't post the URL anywhere, and
don't use any link to it showing up ib google search results for qtmoko!

First instance Radek shouldn't have posted a link here in a public ML that
gets indexed by google.

Thanks!
jOERG