[ADMIN] imap.openmoko.org move

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Thu May 23 21:53:47 CEST 2013

Dear all,

I will be moving/migrating imap.openmoko.org during the next hours,
so anyone still using openmoko.org for their personal mail: Please be
patient until it is back up and running.

In case DNS doesn't catch up quickly enough, the new IP address will be
144.76.72.4.  I will also install port forwarding for imaps port 993.

The main MTA for openmoko.org, including the list server hosting this
mailing list will still remain as-is.

Regards,
	Harald