[ADMIN] imap.openmoko.org move

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Thu May 23 22:21:10 CEST 2013

Dear all,

On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 09:53:47PM +0200, Harald Welte wrote:
> I will be moving/migrating imap.openmoko.org during the next hours,
> so anyone still using openmoko.org for their personal mail: Please be
> patient until it is back up and running.

the migration has been completed from my point of view.
imap.openmoko.org is reachable under the new IP address 144.76.72.4
(port 993, imaps).

Temporarily, thre is also a port forward from the old IP address to the
new IP address.  Certificates did not change during the migration.  No
mail should be lost.

Regards,
	Harald
                                                  (ETSI EN 300 175-7 Ch. A6)