GTA04 (was: Re: [WikiReader] Giving, and last chance to get?)

Doug Jones dj6mf at frombob.to
Fri May 24 02:07:37 CEST 2013

@Joseph Armbruster, you should have changed the subject line to
something more appropriate.  (I just did that.)

The [WikiReader] tag indicated that the thread relates to the
WikiReader, a different Openmoko product, not the open source smart
phone most people talk about here.  Some people will see that tag in the
subject line and ignore your message.

You might also want to post your message in another list,
gta04-owner at goldelico.com, which is more specifically targeted to the GTA04.