qtmoko wifi wpa problem after upgrade wpasupplicant 1.0-3 to 1.0-3+b1

robin spielraum at web.de
Sat May 25 14:03:01 CEST 2013

Hi,

I pretty much went one by one through the packages given after a
apt-get dist-upgrade (on qtmoko v55). I knew from my other freerunner that
the wifi breaks at some point (WPA TKIP). Now I have identified the
problem with the upgrade from wpasupplicant

Preparing to replace wpasupplicant 1.0-3 (using
.../wpasupplicant_1.0-3+b1_armel.deb)

I have searched on the debian page but there is only the +b1 package for
armel. maybe someone can help me to get hold of a wpasupplicant 1.0-3 deb
package so I could downgrade. the old one from squeeze has too many
dependency issues.

best regards and many thanks

robin