Giving GTA02 with hardware issues

Sikko sikko at gmx.net
Sat May 25 21:39:51 CEST 2013

Hi Mossroy, i'm Ruben Lubbes from the Netherlands, i am following the
project for years, but have never been able to set aside enough money to
afford myself the use of a Openmoko. I would like to experiment with it,
and would be interested in converting it to GTA04. I am innterested in
the mobile linux project since 1999, as i got a iPaq, and converted it
to Opie immediately, and provided Dutch and other translations and docs
for it.
If I am not too late, i would like to offer myself as the new home for
the GTA02.
If you would like to know more, i'd be willing to tell more about
myself, and my projects.
Thanks for recycling the phone in such a useful way, even if it will go
to someone else :)

Greetings,

Ruben

Dit krabbelde Mossroy op 25-05-13 11:34: