[QtMoko] new version of FBReader with Qt4

Adrien Dorsaz adrien at adorsaz.ch
Sun May 26 19:13:49 CEST 2013

Hello,

I've tried latest qtmoko-fbreader and I was unable to run it. I've tried
by console (by ssh) and I've found this error :

libgps.so.20: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

So I've installed "libgps-dev" and I was able to run it (I haven't gpsd
installed on my QtMoko v55 on GTA04). Maybe we should add dependency in
the package ?

Regards,
Adrien