[QtMoko] black screen after sms reception

Adrien Dorsaz adrien at adorsaz.ch
Mon May 27 23:28:16 CEST 2013

Hello!

I've again the black screen after reception of an SMS bug using QtMoko
v55 (self compiled) on GTA04 (I'm not sure if it depends on hardware).

Now, I've some new notes about this bug :

* When the SMS arrive, the screen light on and I see the lock screen
during 3 seconds (during this time I see the "1 message received" dialog
appears) and after it normally suspends (with aux green blinking)
* if I press power button to resume from suspend, screen stays black
(even if I press several times)
* some times after the screen power on (I don't know really exact time,
but it seems to be long so about 20 seconds)

Hope this help,
Adrien