SHR: monitoring charching rate, voltage, ...

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Sat Nov 9 20:51:32 CET 2013

El día Saturday, November 09, 2013 a las 11:52:24AM +0400, Paul Fertser escribió:

> See /sys/class/power_supply/battery/uevent (and other files in there if
> you need file-per-parameter).

Hi,

Thanks for the hint. I should have done more searching in our mailing list
before asking this question :-(

I came up with the attached script. The minty-boost can charge the FR
only, for example, from 48% to 83%, i.e. about 35% based on 2 AA cells
of Sanyo 2700mAh accus, no more energy drain from them. I will check with
replacing the FR by a 10 Ohm resitor (5V divided by 500mA) how much current it
gives really under last.

Thanks again

	matthias
--