First small steps toward free GSM firmware

Norayr Chilingarian norayr at arnet.am
Sun Nov 10 18:03:36 CET 2013

I know, that people tend to make connection between events.
I know, that often it is useful, and often it is wrong to make those
connections.
I don't know why do I see an improvement, and I accept the possibility,
that it's because of other firmware.
How can we know if it is? More testing, more users trying it.
Try the firmware and write there your observations. Measure something if
you can.

11/10/13 05:56 -ում, joerg Reisenweber-ը գրել է: