The "open hardware" phone project that's had the most interest

Pascal Gosselin pascal at aeroteknic.com
Sat Oct 5 17:14:50 CEST 2013

On 2013-10-05 11:06 AM, Sebastian Krzyszkowiak wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 5, 2013 at 5:04 PM, Pascal Gosselin <pascal at aeroteknic.com> wrote:
>> If technically feasible
> That's the problem.

What immediately jumps to my mind is the small number of pins for the
modules, forcing everything to be based on serial interfaces.

It's probably not realistic to be able to change a CPU module that way
for example.  Dicy for a camera module too.   But for tons of other I/O
applications, I think it's quite feasible.

The guy behind this seems hesitant to bring it to Kickstarter. Maybe
he's got VC plans instead.  Maybe he has no plans... !

-Pascal