Crowdfunding an Ubuntu smartphone (right now)

joerg Reisenweber joerg at openmoko.org
Sat Oct 5 20:37:37 CEST 2013

on a sidenote: Was KDE no open source software when Qt wasn't FOSS (for those
who still remember that time)?

In layout project files they might even be (C) non-free libraries for e.g.
component footprints, which would *forbid* disclosing them to the general
public. Is the hardware less open then? Should EE create their own footprint
lib to be allowed to give the rest of the docs to the community, since without
footprints in project file the whole project isn't open anymore?

I think sometimes it's pretty tedious to discuss hw subjects with people who
come from a sw background. So I will stop contributing to this futile
discussion now.

/j
(alas the above page got scrapped due to resignation(!!), so here some
supplementary links:)
http://www.nonhtmlmail.org/campaign.html
http://www.georgedillon.com/web/html_email_is_evil_still.shtml
http://www.gerstbach.at/2004/ascii/ (German)