First small steps toward free GSM firmware

Norayr Chilingarian norayr at arnet.am
Wed Oct 30 08:33:28 CET 2013

I believe that I can do all those steps without difficulty. Also, I am motivated to try this firmware because with current moko11 fw, battery is getting drained too fast, it doesn't work for whole day. May be the battery is in bad condition, but anyway, I can do it. I just need a free day, I hope to find a couple of free hours in the nearest Sunday, or may be the next one..