IMEI changing kit for GTA02

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Wed Feb 19 10:55:05 CET 2014

Hello,

I use my GTA02 FR as my daily phone, running a SHR from 2012. I have no
other cellphone (if I do not count the Nokia of my son or the Nokia of
my wife), i.e. I _highly_ depend on working phone features (call, SMS).
And IMHO this should be our primary focus for an OpenSource cellphone,
because my FR sometimes fails in accepting calls, often fails in
receiving SMS, not always works up from suspend, the people I call are
blaming me for my poor voice, etc.

Maybe others have other focus, because they use whatever iPhone or
Android for phone features and are more interested in such hacks. I do
not (without underestimating the intelectual work).

Thanks

	matthias

--
Sent from my FreeBSD netbook

Matthias Apitz, <guru at unixarea.de>, http://www.unixarea.de/ f: +49-170-4527211
UNIX since V7 on PDP-11, UNIX on mainframe since ESER 1055 (IBM /370)
UNIX on x86 since SVR4.2 UnixWare 2.1.2, FreeBSD since 2.2.5