QtMoko mail reader doesn't display multi-part messages

Neil Jerram neil at ossau.homelinux.net
Wed Feb 19 18:23:20 CET 2014

On 2014-02-19 16:39, Adrien Dorsaz wrote:
> Hi Neil,
>

> It seems that the "mail->partCount()" function give me always '0' and
> so
> it's never been able to display my mail.

Ah, OK, sorry for barking up a wrong tree.

Is there perhaps something odd about GitHub emails?  Missing or
malformed Content-Type header, strange or misused boundary string, maybe
(etc.) ?  Something like that might be confusing QtMoko's parser.

Incidentally, does QtMoko have its own implementation of RFC822/MIME
parsing?  Surely there must be a standard Linux library for doing this,
which is probably more field hardened than any QtMoko-specific code - I
wonder if that could be dropped in and used instead?

Regards,
      Neil