Cheapest AT&T or T-Mobile MVNO in USA for GTA02 GPRS ?

Pascal Gosselin pascal at aeroteknic.com
Thu Feb 27 00:50:15 CET 2014

I am using this list as my reference to find GPRS MVNOs.  I know
T-Mobile still does GPRS, I am less certain about AT&T (I assume yes as
well).

https://uppwireless.com/      is tempting at $15 for 1GB monthly

BUT the Uppwireless says "Mobile Internet service provided by Red Pocket
Mobile", which is listed as an MVNO working with both AT&T and Sprint.
Sprint = CDMA.

$15 a month for 1GB on AT&T would be great for our application
(http://www.wi-flight.net), for uploading only data (the voice portion
of our product would upload over Wi-Fi or perhaps over Voice GSM).

-Pascal