Qx and QtMoko v58 in GTA04

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Mon Jun 9 06:36:09 CEST 2014

On Sunday, June 08, 2014 00:00:27 Maelvon HAWK wrote:

> I launch the application in Qx, but the application interface's button
> doesn't respond to any touch on the screen.
> I'm in Qx with Xfbdev.
> Is Qx working with GTA04 in QtMoko?

IIRC it worked. Maybe you will need to use Xorg instead of Xfbdev. You can try
uninstall Xfbdev and QX could again ask to install and configure Xorg for you.

There might be another problem that xserver-xorg-input-tslib was removed from
debian wheezy, so you must use xserver-xorg-input-evdev for input. Now i am
not sure which one is the GTA04 frinedly one...

BR

Radek